Sales Administrative Assistant (Full Time) All Aboard America! - Mesa
You Have Worked for The Rest, Now Come Thrive with The Best!
ALL ABOARD AMERICA! is hiring career minded individuals to join our elite team of professionals!
Since 1936, All Aboard America! has been safely chartering luxury bus tours across the nation. Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Charter Sales Department for an Administrative Assistant! The perfect candidate will be energetic, results driven, detail oriented, and passionate about supporting others. This role will primarily support our Sales Manager and Charter Sales team with general administrative tasks.
As an organization, we believe in the continued development of our valuable team members. As time allows, this individual will be trained on our charter sales processes, and will also serve as a Charter Sales Associate. Charter Sales Associates work directly with new and existing customers to quote, book and confirm trips for local and nationwide group travel.
We Offer the following to Sales Administrative Assistants:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Vacation
- Medical insurance options the first of the month after 30 days
- Life Insurance & Disability Plans
- Excellent 401(k) and Matching Contributions after 90 days
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
Job Qualifications for our Sales Administrative Assistants:
- Previous administrative experience required
- Prior sales (phone or in person) experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Passionate customer service skills, serving both internal and external customers
- Strong analytical, organizational, and planning skills with the ability to complete high quality projects in a timely manner
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a glass is half full mentality
- Proven knowledge and experience with office computer software suites (Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.) and office/computer equipment
Sales Administrative Assistant Applicants Must:
- Successfully pass a drug,alcohol,andphysical test
- Submit to a background check
- Be dependable
- Have a great professional working attitude
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced office environment
At ALL ABOARD AMERICA! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
Our Services Include:
- Offering Nationwide Motor Coach Charters
- Southwest Bus Charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus Tours to National Parks like Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus Charters and Tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract Services
- Corporate Bus Charters
- Maintenance Services and more
What Sets Us Apart From All The Others:
- Family Owned and Operated since 1936
- Exceptional Safety Record
- Dedicated Team of Professionals
- Full-Service Safety Department
- Full-Service In-house Maintenance Facility
- Exclusive Member of International Motor Coach Group (IMG)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)