Professional Motorcoach Operator
Salary:Hiring Bonus! $2,500.00
You have driven for the rest, now come Thrive with the Best!
Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, and you love to drive (while getting paid to do it), we want you to join our team!
All Aboard America! would like to invite you to learn about a fun and exciting career as a Professional Motorcoach Operator from a stable, sustainable company!
We offer the following to Full-Time Motorcoach Operators:
- Great pay! $18.40-$20.20 per hour, including incentives!
- Monday - Friday schedule - no weekends!
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Paid holidays for full-time Team Members
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Electronic logs (ELD) and electronic inspection reports (EVIR)
- Part-time opportunities available too!
- Driving a late model, luxurious motorcoach!
- Collaborating with other team members to provide a travel experience that will exceed accepted standards through safety, value and trust!
Additional tasks you will encounter during your day as a professional driver...
- Performing pre/post trip inspections
- Assisting passengers with boarding and exiting vehicle, as well as with loading, unloading and moving luggage, packages and other items
- Filling out paperwork accurately and neatly
- Keeping interior of vehicle neat and orderly
Professional Motorcoach Operators must...
- Have a glass is half full mentality, with a passion for serving others
- Be at least 25 years of age, and speak/read/write in English
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "B" or A, with "P" Endorsement, with 2 years of commercial driving experience and 6 months of "bus" experience (transit, school bus, motorcoach) in the past 5 years
- Be registered with the FMCSA drug and alcohol clearinghouse
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable crashes in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/crashes in the past 5 years
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/fit testing)
- Successfully pass a background check
- Be able to operate a Motorcoach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy
About UsAt All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
As a company, our services include:
- Offering nationwide Motorcoach charters
- Southwest bus charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus tours to national parks like: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus charters and tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract services
- Corporate bus charters
- Maintenance services and more
What sets us apart from all of the others:
- Founded in 1936
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)