Professional Motorcoach Operator - Part Time
You have driven for the rest, now come Thrive with the Best!
Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, and you love to drive (while getting paid to do it), we want you to join our team!
All Aboard America! would like to invite you to learn about a fun and exciting career as a Part Time, Professional Motorcoach Operator with a stable, sustainable company! Our part-time Operators are scheduled based on their availability and is an excellent opportunity for individuals that want to work on occasion to supplement their full-time career, or for those that only want to work on a "casual" basis to earn some extra money!
We offer the following to Part-Time Motorcoach Operators:
- Great pay!
- Flexible scheduling; you give us an availability and we schedule you if work is available
- Extra money for handling luggage on airport transfers, covering trips booked at the last minute, and for covering if someone calls-off
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Competitive medical insurance plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Extra money for cell phone allowance, and per diems
- Electronic logs (ELD) and electronic inspection reports (EVIR)
- Potential full-time opportunity
- Driving a late model, luxurious motorcoach!
- Transporting professional/college sports teams to their game!
- Driving a corporate group to a dinner!
- Transporting a group of friends/family to a family reunion or to a casino for a night of fun!
- Providing transportation for a group tour to our beautiful national parks, enjoying the natural grandeur of these destinations!
- Collaborating with other team members to provide a travel experience that will exceed accepted standards through safety, value and trust!
Additional tasks you will encounter during your day as a Professional driver...
- Performing pre/post trip inspections
- Assisting passengers with boarding and exiting vehicle, as well as with loading, unloading and moving luggage, packages and other items
- Filling out paperwork accurately and neatly
- Keeping interior of vehicle neat and orderly
Professional Motorcoach Operators must...
- Have a glass is half full mentality, with a passion for serving others
- Be at least 25 years of age, and speak/read/write in English
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "B" or A, with "P" Endorsement, with 2 years of commercial driving experience and 6 months of "bus" experience (transit, school bus, motorcoach) in the past 5 years
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable crashes in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/crashes in the past 5 years
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/fit testing)
- Successfully pass a background check
- Be able to operate a Motorcoach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy
About UsAt All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
As a company, our services include:
- Offering nationwide Motorcoach charters
- Southwest bus charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus tours to national parks like: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus charters and tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract services
- Corporate bus charters
- Maintenance services and more
What sets us apart from all of the others:
- Founded in 1936
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3C20C7CCFD557E6CFE318A8CC528DC10