Operations Supervisor - All Aboard America! - Midland/Odessa - Midland/ Odessa
You Have Worked for The Rest, Now Come Thrive with The Best!
All Aboard America! is hiring career minded individuals to join our elite team of professionals!
Since 1936, All Aboard America! has been safely chartering luxury bus tours across the nation. Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Operations/Dispatch Department for a Dispatch and Operations Associate! As a brand champion for All Aboard America!, the perfect candidate will be energetic, results driven, detail oriented, and passionate about supporting others. This role will primarily support our General Manager and Operations team with general support tasks.
We Offer the following to Operations Supervisors
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Vacation
- Medical insurance options the first of the month after 30 days
- Life Insurance & Disability Plans
- Excellent 401(k) and Matching Contributions after 90 days
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
Essential job functions of an Operations Supervisor
- Dispatch Motorcoach Operators providing necessary manifests and other information for proper completion of assignments.
- Audit driver logs on a daily basis for compliance and accuracy.
- Schedule vehicle cleaning in correspondence with vehicle requirements for upcoming trips.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Department for scheduling of vehicle repairs, in-service repairs, as well as preventative maintenance.
- Maintain Motorcoach Operator roster lists, ensuring up-to-date contact information.
- Collaborate with Motorcoach Operators to build a consistent service platform to customers, supporting the companys mission.
- Coordinate actions with the Director of Safety to ensure Operator compliance and consistent training, and during emergencies.
- Participate in the interview, onboarding, and training processes for new Operators.
- Provide input to General Manager in regards to Operator performance.
- Participate in Accident Review boards.
- Collaborate with management team to resolve customer service issues and complaints.
- Monitor company iDrive system on a weekly basis.
- Fulfill the role of Professional Motorcoach Operator as needed (CDL holders only).
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of an Operations Supervisor
- High School diploma or general education degree required.
- Commercial drivers license (CDL) with passenger endorsement preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills required.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office computer software suites required. Experience with dispatch and GPS software preferred.
At ALL ABOARD AMERICA! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
Our Services Include:
- Offering Nationwide Motor Coach Charters
- Southwest Bus Charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus Tours to National Parks like Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus Charters and Tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract Services
- Corporate Bus Charters
- Maintenance Services and more
What Sets Us Apart From All The Others:
- Family Owned and Operated since 1936
- Exceptional Safety Record
- Dedicated Team of Professionals
- Full-Service Safety Department
- Full-Service In-house Maintenance Facility
- Exclusive Member of International Motor Coach Group (IMG)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)
All Aboard America! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud member of IMG, the leading motor coach operator network in North America that is dedicated to providing premier ground transportation through elevated standards of performance.