Human Resources Coordinator
Salary:You have worked for the rest, now come Thrive with the Best!
All Aboard America! is hiring career minded individuals to join our elite team of Human Resources Professionals!
Since 1936, All Aboard America! has been safely chartering luxury bus tours across the nation. Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Human Resources Department for an HR Coordinator!
The Human Resources Coordinator (HRC) provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers. The HRC is viewed as an extension of the Human Resources Manager (HRM), consistently communicating with the HRM about all Human Resource matters, and serving as a liaison between applicants, Team Members, and the HRM as well as other members of the leadership team. Confidentiality and protection of Team Member personal and HR related information is a must; HRCs must be able to have knowledge of confidential information and only share it with appropriate parties, at the appropriate time, and in the appropriate fashion.
Serving as an advocate for the Company and the department, the HRC is involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Their work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, also involves listening to Team Members, answering questions, and documenting concerns, relaying all information to the HRM. In addition, the HRC is heavily involved in recruiting, onboarding, and training new employees.
What does a Human Resources Coordinator do?
- Ambassador for the Human Resources department
- Represents the All Aboard America! brand in a positive manner to all individuals; is an advocate for the Company.
- Welcomes Team member questions and concerns, assisting Team Members as appropriate and/or directing Team Members to the appropriate party for assistance/resolution.
- Assists with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Documents Team Member concerns, reporting all concerns to the HRM.
- Provides process/procedure improvement recommendations to Supervisor.
- Leads by example in following all Company policies and procedures.
- Monitors applicants in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and recruiting websites, assisting/guiding applicants through the application process.
- Assists with pre-screening applicants based on outlined position requirements, moving qualified applicants to the next recruiting stage; rejects un-qualified applicants.
- Schedules interviews for qualified applicants based on department manager’s availability.
- Ensures that all steps of the application and onboarding process are complete.
- Prepares for Team Member orientation and ensures all onboarding/orientation tasks are completed.
- Ensures accuracy of Team Member information in ADP and Coach Manager, entering new Team Members and verifying accuracy of data entered, and assisting Team Members with data updates.
- Creates/maintains electronic personnel records, ensuring all requirement documents are present and complete.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the HRM.
- Monitors vendor websites and Company scan directories daily, expediting documentation to appropriate parties and/or placing documents into personnel/Company files as appropriate.
- Coordinates HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.).
- Responds to email communications and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Maintains gate code software and spreadsheet for Mesa facility.
- Manages uniform/Company apparel inventory, distributing to Team Members, completing required paperwork, and placing orders for additional products/items as needed/approved.
- Employee Relations
- Collaborates with the HRM to administer/manage Company Year of Service and Team Member recognition programs.
- Maintains and managers disbursement of Company Jack Buck program.
- Administers Company Motorcoach Operator of the Month program.
- Maintains Motorcoach Operator photo wall for Mesa facility.
- Assists with planning and execution of Company events.
- Helps create an energetic, fun, and welcoming atmosphere for Team Members.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are the minimum requirements to be a Human Resources Coordinator?
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of applicable experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment controlled substance test and criminal background check.
- Driver’s license required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Paid Holidays for full time Team Members
At All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
As a company, our services include:
- Offering nationwide Motorcoach charters
- Southwest bus charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus tours to national parks like: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus charters and tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract services
- Corporate bus charters
- Maintenance services and more
What sets us apart from all of the others:
- Founded in 1936
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)