Fleet Wash, Bus Detailer - All Aboard America! - Mesa
You have worked for the rest, now come THRIVE with the BEST!
Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
All Aboard America! in Mesa would like to invite you to learn about a fun and exciting career as a Bus Detailer from a stable, sustainable company!
We offer the following to Full-Time Fleet Wash, Bus Detailers:
- Completive Pay
- Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives
- Family-like culture
- Medical insurance options the first of the month after 30 days
- Life Insurance & Disability Plans
- Excellent 401(k) and Matching Contributions after 90 days
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
What you will do as a Fleet Wash, Bus Detailer:
- Clean/wash the exterior and interior of deluxe motorcoaches using hand and power equipment.
- Check exterior and interior of the bus for evidence of damage, reporting any damage to your supervisor.
- Attend work on a regular and dependable basis.
- Complete other assignments as required.
What does it take to be a Fleet Wash, Bus Detailer?
- You must be dependable!
- Hold a valid state driver license.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, is preferred.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check, and human performance evaluation (fit test).
- Be able to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and co-workers.
- You must be able to work late evenings and weekends.
What are the physical demands of Feet Wash, Bus Detailers?
- Have a glass is half full mentality, with a passion for serving others.
- Be able to stand or walk long period of times, and lift, push, pull and carry tools, objects or equipment.
- You must be able to move up and down stairs easily.
At ALL ABOARD AMERICA! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
Our Services Include:
- Offering Nationwide Motor Coach Charters
- Southwest Bus Charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus Tours to National Parks like Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus Charters and Tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract Services
- Corporate Bus Charters
- Maintenance Services and more
What Sets Us Apart From All The Others:
- Family Owned and Operated since 1936
- Exceptional Safety Record
- Dedicated Team of Professionals
- Full-Service Safety Department
- Full-Service In-house Maintenance Facility
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)
- Member of American Bus Associataion (ABA)