Driver Careers at All Aboard America!
Our team of professional and enthusiastic drivers carry millions of satisfied passengers across millions of miles. They are the brand ambassadors for our company, so we always strive to recruit, retain and train the best.
All Aboard America! Driver Requirements
- Be at least 25 years of age.
- Have two years of professional driving experience under a "P" endorsement with one year in a motor coach or school bus.
- Be in good health and have a current DOT medical card.
- Must be physically fit to perform all baggage services.
- Must have a CDL Class A or B with a (P) Endorsement Pass.
- Passed a commercial drivers road test.
- Be able to perform a proper pre-trip inspection.
- Meet the standards per company and insurance requirements.
- Be able to operate vehicle safely.
- Will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- No major accidents, reckless driving, or DUI convictions within three years.
What makes All Aboard America! different?
Our fleet of luxury vehicles are maintained on-site, so you don't have to worry about appearance or mechanical issues. Instead, you get to focus on what you do best—providing superior customer experiences.
We also support ongoing employee development by hosting in-house training, and encouraging drivers to attend outside seminars. But most importantly, our open-door culture is unlike any other transportation company in the industry. We support a community-like environment where employee feedback is used to make positive business changes.
All Aboard America! offers both charter and fixed-route opportunities, but our most successful drivers have interest and ability to do both.
Do you enjoy meeting new people and take pride in a job well done? Join All Aboard America! as a Charter Driver and enjoy job satisfaction unlike anywhere else. Take passengers to amazing locations, drive state-of-the art vehicles, provide great customer service and ensure passenger safety. In return, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and complete autonomy at work.
Ideal candidates have a positive attitude and are driven to provide great service. They should enjoy smiling and sharing extraordinary experiences, while maintaining their professionalism and commitment to customer safety
Fixed Route Drivers
Are you ready for an opportunity that allows you to make an immediate impact in the community while being able to head home each night? Join All Aboard America! as a Fixed Route Driver. We support many local schools, casinos and public transit systems with reliable, local shuttle service. You'll enjoy job stability, personal satisfaction and be afforded with a comprehensive benefits package. Help us get passengers to where they need to go, while providing courteous service and unparalleled safety.
Ideal candidates are energetic, personable and take pride in their work; equally important is their devotion to professionalism and customer satisfaction.