Customer Service Representative
Salary:You have worked for the rest, now come Thrive with the Best!
All Aboard America! is hiring career minded individuals to join our elite team of Sales Professionals!
Since 1936, All Aboard America! has been safely chartering luxury bus tours across the nation. Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We're seeking a detailed, customer-focused individual to join our elite team of Sales Professionals!
The Customer Service Representative is an entry-level position that responds to inbound customer and sales inquiries. This position guides our customers through the sales cycle by personally responding to service inquiries through all media types and effectively promoting our luxury motorcoach services.
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to pass pre-employment controlled substance test and criminal background check
- Responds immediately to customer inquiries for service through all types of communication media (phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Manages/guides the customer through the complete sales cycle (quote, confirm, collect), ensuring accuracy of all data in the charter booking system.
- Ensures all trips booked meet all State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Collaborates with the leadership team to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new motorcoach services.
- Adheres to all Company procedures, values and policies.
- Performs duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible; maintains receipts for all job-related expenses, submitting them to accounting on a weekly basis.
- Maintains a safe working environment at all times; reports any unsafe working condition to Director of Sales or Location Manager immediately.
- Holds oneself accountable for their own results and displays a commitment for the results of the team.
- Desires to pursue excellence and fulfill position requirements in such a way to further the goals of the organization.
- Committed to service excellence; establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- Acts with integrity in all actions, demonstrating honesty and fairness in all activities and striving for excellence in all matters of ethical conduct.
- Demonstrates respect for all individuals; fosters openness and trust.
- Embraces change, never being content with the status quo; understands that success can only be achieved through change.
- $15-17/hr DOE
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Accident & critical illness plans
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Legal Shield
- Discount program
- Consistent schedule
At All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
As a company, our services include:
- Offering nationwide Motorcoach charters
- Southwest bus charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus tours to national parks like: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus charters and tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract services
- Corporate bus charters
- Maintenance services and more
What sets us apart from all of the others:
- Founded in 1936
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)