Charter/Tour Sales Director - Mesa
You Have Worked for The Rest, Now Come Thrive with The Best!
All Aboard America! is hiring career minded individuals to join our elite team of professionals!
Since 1936, All Aboard America! has been safely chartering luxury bus tours across the nation. Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Charter/Tour Sales Department for a Director of Sales! As a brand champion for All Aboard America!, the perfect candidate will be energetic, results driven, detail oriented, and passionate about supporting others.
The All Aboard America! Director of Charter/Tour Sales is responsible for the continuous development and on-going success of the sales program for the Phoenix Division - promoting annual growth and profitability. The incumbent is charged with the direction, coordination, administration and implementation of all charter programs for the Phoenix, Arizona division.
We Offer the following to our Director of Sales
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Vacation
- Medical insurance options the first of the month after 30 days
- Life Insurance & Disability Plans
- Excellent 401(k) and Matching Contributions after 90 days
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
Essential job functions of a Sales Director
- Possess or develop an understanding of the Corporations charter and contracting programs.
- Develop and maintain an annual sales plan as approved by the General Manager, Chief Executive and Operating Officers of the Corporation outlining the sales objectives and program for reaching such objectives.
- Administer tactics or strategies to implement the sales plan.
- Develop positive business relationships in the community and among potential customers to further business opportunities.
- Develop and/or review all sales material for compliance with All Aboard America! image and sales goals.
- Assist charter and tour sales personnel to successfully reach sales goals.
- Develop new market opportunities leading to an increase in sales.
- Recruit, hire and manage all sales personnel for the Phoenix operation and coordinate such activities with Human Resources.
- Develop proposals to respond to potential private and public contracting opportunities and represent the Corporation as it works to generate various new business opportunities.
- Promote All Aboard America!as the leading voice in transportation issues in the community and industry.
- Attend and participate in trade shows and other events that promote the Corporation and all other community meetings.
- Assure enforcement of all rules and policies as directed by the General Manager and CEO.
- Present him or herself in a professional manner at all times especially when interfacing with the public.
- Interface with various individuals, groups, and public/business officials including elected local, state and federal representative as well as officials of local, state and federal governments.
- Be visible in the community on behalf of the Corporation and capable of communicating him or herself in a manner that generates respect and understanding for All Aboard America
Qualifications of a Sales Director
- Bachelor's Degree is sales, marketing or general business administration.
- Valid driver's license.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, initiate, and carry out short and long range programs.
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to communicate with individuals as well as multiple organizations and agencies.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office computer software suites required. Experience with dispatch and GPS software preferred.
At All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
Our Services Include:
- Offering Nationwide Motor Coach Charters
- Southwest Bus Charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus Tours to National Parks like Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus Charters and Tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract Services
- Corporate Bus Charters
- Maintenance Services and more
What Sets Us Apart From All The Others:
- Family Owned and Operated since 1936
- Exceptional Safety Record
- Dedicated Team of Professionals
- Full-Service Safety Department
- Full-Service In-house Maintenance Facility
- Exclusive Member of International Motor Coach Group (IMG)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)
All Aboard America! is an Equal Opportunity Employer