CDL Motor Coach Operator (Driver) - All Aboard America! - Mesa
You have driven for the rest, now come THRIVE with the BEST!
Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, and you love to drive (while getting paid to do it), we want you to join our team!
All Aboard America! in Mesa would like to invite you to learn about a fun and exciting career as a Professional Motor Coach Operator from a stable, sustainable company!
We offer the following to Full-Time Motor Coach Operators:
- Great pay! Up to $50K annually, plus gratuities!
- Trips scheduled approximately two weeks in advance!
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- $1,000 referral bonus
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Extra money for cell phone allowance, and per diems
- Driving a late model, luxurious motorcoach!
- Transporting professional/college sports teams to their game!
- Driving a corporate group to a dinner!
- Transporting a group of friends/family to a family reunion or to a casino for a night of fun!
- Providing transportation for a group tour to our beautiful national parks, enjoying the natural grandeur of these destinations!
- Collaborating with other team members to provide a travel experience that will exceed accepted standards through safety, value and trust!
Additional tasks you will encounter during your day as a Professional driver:
- Performing pre/post trip inspections
- Assisting passengers with boarding and exiting vehicle, as well as with loading, unloading and moving luggage, packages and other items
- Filling out paperwork accurately and neatly
- Keeping interior of vehicle neat and orderly
Professional Motor Coach Operators must:
- Have a glass is half full mentality, with a passion for serving others
- Be at least 23 years of age, and speak/read/write in English
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "B" or A, with "P" Endorsement, with 2 years of commercial driving experience,and at least 6 months of verifiable "bus" experience (motorcoach, school bus, transit)
- Have a clean MVR
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/fit testing)
- Successfully pass a background check
- Be able to operate a Motorcoach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy.
If you are a safe and reliable Bus Driver / Motorcoach Operator, we would like the opportunity to speak with you about joining our team. Don't miss a great opportunity to travel the U.S., seeing amazing places and meeting wonderful people, all while earning a great living.
At ALL ABOARD AMERICA! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
Our Services Include:
- Offering Nationwide Motor Coach Charters
- Southwest Bus Charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus Tours to National Parks like Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus Charters and Tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract Services
- Corporate Bus Charters
- Maintenance Services and more
What Sets Us Apart From All The Others:
- Family Owned and Operated since 1936
- Exceptional Safety Record
- Dedicated Team of Professionals
- Full-Service Safety Department
- Full-Service In-house Maintenance Facility
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)
- Member of American Bus Associataion (ABA)
All Aboard America! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud member of UMA and ABA, the leading motor coach operator networks in North America that is dedicated to providing premier ground transportation through elevated standards of performance.