Bus Detail Crew Supervisor - Mesa - Mesa
- This position has several responsibilities. 1. Responsible for the wash crew - time and attendance, job assignments and results, reporting to payroll, maintain cleaning supplies and equipment inventory. 2. Performs cleaning of busses and inspects equipment for damage and reports damage. Work is performed according to established routines and procedures. Assignments require ability to learn manual tasks rather than prior experience. Once experience is gained, work is performed independently. Work performance is reviewed by inspection of the assigned work.
- Monitors work hours, time and attendance.
- Thoroughly cleans the exterior and interior of busses using hand and power equipment.
- Checks exterior for evidence of damage and reports damage.
Checks interior for vandalism and conditions which would injure passengers or their clothing and reports damage or repairs damage as applicable.
Attend work on a regular and dependable basis.
Receives bus cleaning schedule from Dispatcher on a daily basis.
Responsible for property/building (office and shop)/grounds maintenance emptying trash containers, restroom(s) cleaning, floor mopping, dusting furniture, window cleaning, grounds weed and trash control, and general maintenance.
Other Job Functions:
Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
Must have valid state driver license.
Ability to use necessary cleaning equipment and tools properly;
Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions;
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and co-workers;
Ability to physically perform the essential functions of the job.
- Documentation of a clear criminal record.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
- Satisfactory pre-employment and ongoing random drug tests results.
The following characteristics and physical skills are important for the successful
performance of assigned duties.
Contributes to a positive work environment.
- Performs prescribed activities efficiently with limited supervision.
- Reacts productively to interruptions and changing conditions.
- Effectively uses verbal, nonverbal, writing, and listening skills.
- Exhibits consistency, resourcefulness, and resilience.
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record and is punctual.
High school diploma.
Working Conditions and Environment:Exposure to the following situations may range from remote to frequent based on circumstances and factors that may not be predictable. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally required to reach, bend, stoop, and stand for long periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
- Duties may require bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, and standing.
- Duties may require lifting, carrying, and moving work-related supplies/equipment.
- Duties may require riding in a vehicle.
- Duties may require operating power-driven equipment.
- Duties may require wearing protective clothing and using safety equipment.
- Duties may require working extended hours.
- Duties may require working under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Potential for exposure to adverse weather conditions and temperature extremes.
- Potential for exposure to airborne particulates, chemical irritants, combustible materials, electrical hazards, equipment vibrations, noises, and odors.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.This position has several responsibilities. 1. Responsible for the wash crew - time and attendance, job assignments and results, reporting to payroll, maintain cleaning supplies and equipment inventory. 2. Performs cleaning of busses and inspects equipment for damage and reports damage. Work is performed according to established routines and procedures. Assignments require ability to learn manual tasks rather than prior experience. Once experience is gained, work is performed independently. Work performance is reviewed by inspection of the assigned work.