We have an immediate opening for a full-time Bus Custodian!
The Bus Custodian for All Aboard America! is primarily responsible for waste disposal of our Pecos busses at multiple locations in the greater Pecos area, utilizing company vehicles. Work is performed according to established routines and procedures. Assignments require ability to learn manual tasks rather than prior experience. Once experience is gained, work is performed independently. Work performance is reviewed by inspection of the assigned work.
The Bus Custodian generally works 40 hours between 8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday. Flexibility to work an occasional weekend day if needed is required. Pay is $20/hour.
- Attends work on a regular and dependable basis.
- Disposes of bus waste utilizing dump stations located at each camp.
- Drives a company vehicle between multiple locations.
- While at each location, drives a bus within the location to the dump station. (Training provided.)
- Additional bus custodial tasks may include cleaning onboard restrooms, sweeping & mopping floors, cleaning windows, and other tasks as assigned.
- Checks exterior of vehicles for evidence of damage and reports damage; reports damage to Supervisor.
- Maintains a safe working environment at all times; reports any unsafe working condition to Supervisor immediately.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required.
- Satisfactory criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen, and HPE (Human Performance Evaluation) required.
- Current COVID-19 vaccination (required by client).
Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, and flexible.
- Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and co-workers.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
Medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, LTD, STD insurance plan options
401(k) retirement plan with generous match
Employee Assistance Plan
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)