Administrative Assistant - Safety & Training
- Ensure data entry and records pertaining to safety and compliance are accurate, in place, and properly organized.
- Monitor documentation to ensure it is turned in on time and thoroughly reviewed for accuracy.
- Conducts log audits and provides log support at all facilities to ensure audits are being completed and documented appropriately.
- Maintain internal systems and procedures specific to the company’s regulatory compliance data and processes.
- Compiles Borrowed Driver documents.
- Provides Record of Duty Status (RODS) audit and support to Motorcoach Operators and Operations Departments at all facilities.
- Provides process/procedure improvement recommendations to Supervisor.
- Represents the All Aboard America! brand in a positive manner to all individuals; is an advocate for the Company.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Capacity to work independently, multi-task, and work under time restraints.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
At All Aboard America our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
The Administrative Assistant is expected to work customary business hours of Monday - Friday from 0800-1700 unless otherwise agreed upon with and/or directed by Supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical: May include lifting up to 35 pounds. Team Member is required to sit, walk, climb stairs, bend, kneel, lift, reach, and stand.
Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member will work primarily in an office setting at an ambient room temperature; lighting as found in a typical office environment.
At All Aboard America, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Similarly, All Aboard America will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to improve on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!